Jun 6, 2014

Busy Gnomes need Patr(e)ons to make Words and Games!

Writing for games does not pay; even if you've been doing it for the better part of a decade. Then again, crafting freeware and indie games doesn't really pay much either and thus, dear reader, the time has come for me to search for patrons who'll help me keep on with my indie game supporting/discovering/writing/crafting work. People who think that what I've been doing is worth their help and are willing to provide me with the monthly equivalent of a cup of coffee.

Yes, I have setup a Patreon page for my humble self where you can donate and even get something back for it, all the while allowing me to do more than ever and --finally-- properly and fully revive Gnome's Lair!

Thank you,

the guy whose monocled face you can see above 

No comments:

Post a Comment