Jun 3, 2012

Smudged Cat Games (Indie Dev Grant)

[Gnome's Lair and the Kyttaro Games blog are presenting the Indie Dev Grant nominees that Bundle In A Box will be funding. Voting for the indie dev that will get the grant will begin on Monday June 4.]

David of Smudged Cat Games, an indie PC and XBLIG games developer, has written games like The Adventures of Shuggy, Timeslip and Gateways, but feels he's never really managed to reach a wider audience. He'd love the grant in order to be able to carry on making the indie games he loves. Games like a sequel to Shuggy.

"Unfortunately sales of my games aren't really strong enough for me to do so much longer", says David and goes on to add: "I've got a baby now so it's looking ever more likely that I'll need to abandon indie development and get a 'regular' job. Give me the grant and help me continue to make great games like Gateways".

No comments:

Post a Comment