Jan 12, 2010

Army? Break? Tsk tsk...

Well, I haven't given up being in the bloody army just yet, but I wont be serving anywhere outside Athens for the next couple of months and I will finally be released on the 18th of March. This means I'll probably have some time for playing some games, writing about games, thinking on games and possibly even creating games. It also means I'll have to freshen this very blog up and start coming up with new content, while also trying to revive Retro Treasures, Gaming on the Go, The SMS Junkyard and Game Cabaret. Not that I intend to ignore Retroaction, mind.

So, uhm, happy 2010 everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year my friend, and thanks for dropping in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Happy Year to you, Gnomey, in case I haven't already written it somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friend! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Tis strange, but even my wife was asking where have you gone, as I ceased to mention you and your site recently. So, get back soon, and give me reasons to quote you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... that's awkward, really, but thanks a ton ;) Hope I manage to live up to expectations... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete