Mar 20, 2006

Museum Monday #6

Monday. Another one in the long series of painful Mondays. Another horrible instance in the lives of us all (humans, gnomes, elves, managers). Resistance is futile and our lack of faith disturbing. I wish I could say that things could be worse, but then I'd be just another filthy liar, and an instrument of the (secret) Promote-Monday-Society.

Still, it's the day of the week, when I lead you to nice, comfy and hopefully virus-free virtual museums. Today, it's all about vintage Citadel (Games Workshop for the young 'uns) miniatures. Visit the Stuff of Legends and get all misty eyed. Try to enjoy. It's rather interesting (as long as you're into miniatures that is).

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Well, it isn't such a bad Monday for me today. I've got the day off, and I'd say anyday with Museum Monday is a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's deceptive, but always dangerous....

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool miniatures...i'd like to see some blood angels on there tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. There should be some Blood angels some place in that museum...

    ReplyDelete